Keeping In Touch with politics and other issues in Central Virginia .....The Virginia 22nd Senate District and The 6th Congressional District......Vote Democratic for a Better Future....Protect Your Benefits

Democratic Committee Meeting

Saturday, May 27, 2017

How Can I Book a Pro Bluesman?

How can I book a Professional Blues Entertainer for my event or Party?



Doc Itar - Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist    The I is silent, it's pronounced Doc Tar.   DocTar
Flexibility, stage presence and professionalism to the max.   Need a SOLO GUITARIST to play standard acoustic guitar fare along with rock and blues tunes over backing tracks for a full-band feel from a single musician in a compact space?   What excitement, they'll be talking about your party for years to come.    Contact Doc and Request a Free Quote.   Phone  434-473-2075,  and add that special touch to your next party or special get together.



Click to Hear Doc on Acoustic Slide Guitar 



Doc on Electric Guitar with Backing Track



Doc wants to entertain you and your guest, call for a  Free Quote    Phone  434-473-2075 




If you don't know the blues... there's no point in picking up the guitar and playing rock and roll or any other form of popular music.    Keith Richards


I don't play a lot of fancy guitar.   I don't want to play it.   The kind of guitar I want to play is mean, mean licks.    John Lee Hooker


I'm going through a divorce now.   This is the second one, and like baseball, I'm not gonna get three strikes.   I've been living by myself for five years and I'm very comfortable.   I can play my guitar when I want to.    I love listening to Doc.   
Buddy Guy

                                                                       RIP



Doc wants to entertain you and your guest, call for a  Free Quote    Phone  434-473-2075 



Need a SOLO GUITARIST to play standard acoustic guitar fare along with rock and blues tunes over backing tracks for a full-band feel from a single musician in a compact space?    Give Doc a call for a free quote.  
Phone  434-473-2075 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive