Keeping In Touch with politics and other issues in Central Virginia .....The Virginia 22nd Senate District and The 6th Congressional District......Vote Democratic for a Better Future....Protect Your Benefits

Democratic Committee Meeting

Monday, June 29, 2009

Jeff Price




Message From Jeff




Greetings!

I have had an incredible weekend that I wanted to share with you.

I found myself with a few spare moments on Saturday and drove up Rt. 56 from Route 11. Passing through Vesuvius and winding up the mountain towards Nelson, I stopped for a minute alongside the road and looked at one of the most beautiful views I had ever seen. From my vantage, the mountains framed the scene perfectly and I was once again reminded at how beautiful our home is. Whether it's Madison Heights or Effinger, Middlebrook or Monroe, Brownsburg or Clifford, Glasgow or Goshen we call home, we are truly blessed.

On Sunday, I had a chance to attended church with a new dear friend at First Baptist in Buena Vista. Even though it was my first time there, I was welcomed with opened arms. I made new friends, shared my own faith with the congregants, and worshiped among people united in common beliefs and values.

Later I had the opportunity to discuss issues regarding education, transportation, and getting folks back to work with old friends and new. We discussed how we could make Virginia the leader in a new energy economy, one that is built on the ingenuity and entrepreneurship that has made our commonwealth great for over four centuries. I realized that I've been blessed with an opportunity to do something that can make a real difference in people's lives.

I have been blessed. I've been blessed to be born here to a great family. I've been blessed to have been raised on a farm and still call it home. I've been blessed to be married to the most wonderful woman in the world for nearly a decade, and I've been blessed with two incredibly perfect children. I've been blessed to help build an amazing business, and have a close relationship with my family. We've been blessed to make a difference in the lives of folks who want to care for their historic properties or want to make a difference in the environment. And I'm blessed to have some of the finest people working with us on this campaign that I've ever known.

And I am blessed to be running for Delegate and I hope I will be blessed with the chance to make Virginia a better place. I know, with your help, we can win.

We are facing a crucial deadline on Tuesday night at Midnight. We have set a goal of raising $5,000 before then and I need your help to do it. CONTRIBUTE NOW to help us reach our goal. Whether you can give 5 bucks or 500, I am blessed to have your support.

Your help is appreciated.

Best,

Jeff Price

CandidateVA House of Delegates, 24th District
(540) 319-4028

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive